Thursday, January 14, 2010

SNOW and Puppy

Ok, so I'm going to cheat and just put a whole lot of photos on this one. . .
First up; our friend, Dan, who I met through the theatre got a Japanese Akita puppy last year who is now 8 months old (and therefore is getting quite big) and we, maybe, broke some rules the other day and had him come visit us in the apartment. . .
This is a full view of him, he was very happy to see his aunties :)
This is his tail, cause it's cute
he really loves his aunties, especially when they give him belly scratches. . .
Or just cuddles of any kind really!
We've discovered I have this magic ability when it comes to puppies whereby I can put them to sleep. . .It certainly works on Dini anyway!!!

Ok, so as you know it has been snowing a LOT over here, this photo was taken by an American Satellite on the 7th of January and shows just how white the country is at the moment:
As my school is in the middle of nowhere, we've had a couple of days (a week) off. We were meant to be going back today (the 13th) only it snowed again last night. . .so yet again, it's a snow day for Amber!!!
I walked Shelley to work today, mostly so she wouldn't fall over on the the concealed ice but also so I could get out of the house. And on the way home I decided to go through Horsham Park cause I thought it would be pretty. . .and I was right, it is :)


This poor ducky was walking through the snow all on his lonesome :(
I also built a snowman cause I'm just a big kid :) However, as I was on my own, he was only a little snowman:
And last but not least, our building in snow :)
The Front:
And the view from our window :)
(see if you can spot the car that hasn't moved since the first lot of snow!)Happy Summer all you NZ peeps!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG THAT PUPPY HAS GOT.THE SNOW PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL.THE PARK LOOKS SOOOO DIFFERENT FROM WHEN WE WALKED THROUGH IT.M.L.XX