Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm dreaming....

So, it appears that we might, just might get our wish for a white Christmas after all, without having to leave the U.K. It started snowing last night and pretty much hasn't really stopped.

I finished work at 10:00 last night and walked home in the snow. It was kinda nice (but really cold) it also kinda reminded me why we are living here. To experience new things and have adventures. We have been so wrapped up in work and the daily grind I forgot that. Walking home last night with snow falling on my eyelashes and in my hair I rememebered why Amber and I are doing this and I was happy. (and cold).

Anyway peeps (read: Mum & Dad & Poppa Lidds) we took some photos from the windows of our appartment.
Behold the Whiteness:




And on another note of adventures. Last month we went to see the Decemberists play at the Coronet in London and this month we went to see Modest Mouse play at the Electric Ballroom in Camden. We took these photos just before we left to catch our train.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAOOOO GUYS THAT LOOKS SOOOOO PRETTY.AND SPEAKING OF PRETTY YOU TWO ARE LOOKING PRETTY PERKY TOO!M.L XX