Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mail

So this morning as we were sleeping there was a knock on our door which we ignored. Now for those of you who don't know this we live in an apartment building and you need to be buzzed in if you don't have a key. For this reason we did not answer the door. When Amba got up to check the mail she found a card from Royal Post saying that there is a large letter waiting for me that requires my signature. The only thing that I can think it could be is THAT THING WHICH WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. The really annoying part is that I have to wait four hours before I can mosey down to the P.O to pick it up in person and being a Saturday they close at 2pm. So I can't pick it up until Monday. Argh the torture.... We finally got the internets sorted out so I think there is now a God of the Post Office taking up the God of Technology's place in making our life difficult.

No comments: