Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cause we can

Hiya! How are all of you doing out there in the big bad world of the interweb? I don't actually have anything to write about, I just thought that, seem as I can, I would :)
It's the 10th of March today and in 5 weeks and 3 days on the 17th of April; Simon will be joining us!! Yay! He told us he would be getting here on the 16th, but he e-mailed us his itinerary on the weekend and no, his plane arrives at Heathrow on the 17th! So we will not be dragging him off for a party to celebrate my sister's birthday. (He will probably appreciate that as for some reason the idea of being in a room with me and my sister - especially when there is alcohol involved - scares him. Can't think why, just cause we're so ridiculously similar, that's no reason to be scared!!)
And then, two weeks after Simon leaves us; Shelley's parents arrive!! YAY!! Although, at the moment my work is being wanky and not giving me a couple of days off to visit with them. However I'm going to go discuss this fact with my head teacher tomorrow and see if we can't come to some sort of arrangement; after all, it's not very often you have family travel halfway around the world to visit you!
If you have been following our blog you will know of the Winchester Farmers Market with the yummy yummy food. . .we went back there on Sunday and stocked up. It was just as good as we remembered and we managed to get more Buffalo! (tastiest red meat we've found over here) So our cupboards are full of good food and are all very happy :)
We went to Giselle on Wednesday night which is a ballet about a young girl who dies of a broken heart and becomes a "Wilis" or sylph who dances from midnight to dawn and entices young men to their death. . .at least, that's the simple version of it. It was performed by the Moscow Ballet Company and it was just beautiful! Lovely costumes and pretty dancing and lovely company! It was an absolutely wonderful night out!!!
Anyway, I think that's pretty much all I can babble on about for now. . .Thank you for reading my non-blog blog. . .loves.

No comments: