Thursday, February 01, 2007

Expectorating from a two storey building



Did you know that it's illegal to speak English in Illinois? Apparently you can only speak American there. . .
It's also illegal to expectorate (you are allowed to check in a dictionary to find out what that means - we did) from a two storey building. . .
Anyway, now that we've fully proven that I am REALLY useless at this whole Blogging thing. . .Here are all of the photos that I keep promising you all. . .I'm doing this over a couple of blogs b/c there's just too many of them for just on blog. . .I'm also trying to give them to you in chronologcal order
First up we have me before the surgery, I'm clutching my teddy bear cos I'm a TEENSY bit nervous, here is also me all doped up on Morphine. . .and my wounds as they looked just after surgery. . .I barely remember these last two photos being taken as I was doing my whole "too tired to remember to breathe" thing that day. . .

No comments: